Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday November 10
Keele Station
9:15 PM

I decided to be a good girl and stay after class to work on my homework. After failing in Adobe After Effects I take the subway home. We stop at Keele and sit there for awhile, good thing I had my book or else I'd feel as if it was taking forever.

They tell us the train is out of service and we have to stay on the platform and wait for the other. So after more waiting they tell us there is a police investigation going on and that no trains are going Westbound. So we all go outside and there are like 1313 waiting for the bus.

I decided to be clever and go to the top of the hill to go to the stop before the big pile of people so I get a guarantee seat and ride back home. There is a stop but it is a night stop. This one guy comes from the east end and says the other bus stop is really far and is this one going to be ok? I say I don't know if anything we'll wave down the driver.

Then some other guy comes and asks the same thing and we end up being best friends. He goes to a private school and was supposed to stay with a friend that night but decided to go back to Mississauga hah. He is in musical theater, a triple threat. He needs to prepare a tap routine and hasn't done any of his choreography for tomorrow and was just trying to figure out a song on his iPod. He is in his 2nd final year and wants to go to New York and be on Broadway. He said he wants to go to Paris. The other dude said he studied in Paris for a semester. He can speak French. I said "Je suis ananas."

I said the next time I see his face will be on a big subway ad and I'll be like hey I met that guy on the subway! And he said that he'll see my famous poster. In the end I'll probably end up making a poster for him and we'll both be famous.

After some time and people taking warm taxis all around we go down the hill and realize the big group of people has dissapeared! The trains are back in service haha. At least it wasn't cold and we were all normal people to talk to. Yes for good stranger encounters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com