Tuesday, November 9, 2010

August/September 2007
First Year

I got a phone finally first year, after my whole generation had gone through like 3 phones by then. Anyways, I activated it and kept getting phone calls I kept missing on my phone.

One day however it was around 12 AM I get one and I just pick it up. No one knew my number at that time so I was like ugh stop calling. This is how the conversation went:

Me: Hello?
Dude: Oh hey, is this Shelia (I don't remember the name by now)
Me: Nope, I think you have the wrong number.
Dude: Are you sure? This isn't Shelia?
Miriam: ....
Miriam: Yes. I am sure. I am not Shelia..
Dude: Oh..wait like you gave me your number. Downtown remember we met?
Miriam: Yeah pretty sure we didn't. I haven't been downtown in awhile..
Dude: Yeah we met at the club and you gave me your number. What is your complexion?
Miriam: What?
Dude: Like are you a dark complexion.
Miriam: I think I'm white.
Dude: You were with your friend?
Miriam: Nope, I'm sorry you have the wrong number. (Why am I even still on the phone? Because this is funny)
Dude: Yo ok.
Miriam: Well, hope you have a wonderful night.
Dude: Yeah, thanks, you too.
*BEEP*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com