Friday, November 12, 2010

Goodwill
Queen & Roncesvalles
7:25 PM

So you know those sleazy guys in the movies that have trench coats and when they open them they are selling watches or whatever. Observe visual.



Well something of that sort I thought was only in the movies but it happened today before my church meeting! I was walking by Goodwill and this man comes out of nowhere and guess what he is trying to sell me?

Olay Regenerist skin care?



He was like do you want to buy some? I was a bit in shock because of how humorous this whole situation actually was, like who sells skincare products like that? But I didn't even laugh. And how did he seem my pimply face in the dark hm! ;) We then both proceeded into Goodwill.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com