Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Boxing Class
10 PM

Today we went to boxing with little J and we had some "new members" and we started off exercising together to warm up. So we played this game where your in teams of 3 and have to be quick and throw the ball to your teammates without getting the other team to get it. Ok I guess this sounds like football or any other sport but it's different, it's funner when we do it.

Anyways, so we are playing and our team is really calm and not getting tired haha, we are so slow but we won but the other "new member" got really excited and tackled me like a crazy man in his Rocky style shorts. Uuuuh sweat. This is not how you play the game, some people get way to into sports. Maybe this is one of those events you had to be there to see it, I'm still learning.




Why have I not ever thought to be my hero Rocky (or Rambo) for Halloween? They even have wigs! I just want the robe to roam around in the house..or casually sweep outdoors with. I love how you don't need real abs, they are included.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com