Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Don't remember when this was maybe first year maybe even grade 12. I was walking down Queen Street with Michelle and it was a nice spring day so I wore my awesome yellow coat. I got it at Giant Tiger because Monica told me it would look nice with dark denim jeans. I always wore light jeans until I made this discovery that dark jeans are just better!

Anyways, so it's just a yellow trench coat and we walk by Osgoode Hall when suddenly this lady is walking behind us and mumbling something. We kind of ignore it but then she gets louder and starts asking why I am wearing that coat? Why is it so bright and yellow? I hate that coat! She may have drooled as well.

So we have no way to go so we turn into Osgoode and run away. I hesitate every time I look into my closet and wear that coat...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com