Monday, March 21, 2011

This was a day in December 2010, where it was still cold but two guys on the same bus route decided to wear shorts. Bah Canada, sometimes you drive me crazy. Like look at the second photo, the guy beside is full on in long pants and a coat, why would you even think of leaving your house in just shorts? I have more creeper, phone photos..stay tuned. This is how everyone gets sick. This year I wore a scarf always and even a hat. I bought hats this winter..which is something I never, ever do. And a winter coat for the first time after like 4 years and I didn't get sick once. Yes more grandma talk. But you see it all the time, girls going to clubs in mini skirts and no coat so they don't have to pay for coat check. And then wondering why they are sick the next week. And I realized our winters are not even that cold. It was a nice winter this year for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com