Monday, March 21, 2011



One day last week I went to work and had trouble finding an outfit so I just wore some cargo pants I usually just wear inside. And I wore my designated boxing shoes as well that day. I wanted comfy shoes that would support my ankles at work from standing all day! Yes I am thinking like a grandma who shops at Walking on a Cloud shoe store..but they do make a difference. Anyways, it was the comfiest outfit ever for work.

And as embarssing as this is going to sound I will write it anyway. Ok so J and I started going to boxing and we feel like we are gaining arm muscles. So you know when guys start doing this they start wearing short sleeved shirts to show off these muscles. And J and I realized we were doing that too..what have we turned into?! We are proud of our toned arms, we feel very Jersey Shore. Anyways, it was great to wear a t-shirt after so long. Anyways back to the cargo pants! While working in the fitting room this older lady, probably 60 with short white hair came in. I took her items and led her to her room. And while putting her items in she told me that my pants fit so well on me, it made my butt look good. It was as if the pants were custom tailored for me. I pretty much turned red, mumbled something and walked away. I still got it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com