Monday, March 21, 2011



In second year I think it was, I was out on Queen Street taking photos for Think Tank class I believe. Suddenly, this lady approached me and asked if I take modelling photos. I looked at her for maybe too long because well, she was mm older and I said no I am just taking photos for a class. She asked if I would be interested in taking some photos for her hair salon. I could get some work done for my portfolio and get some experience and what not. So she gave me her card and I agreed to go the next week or whenever.

Why do I throw myself into these situations? I would come to her salon once a week or something and she found out I did graphic design. We had a trade, she'd do my hair and hook me up with clients and I would do GD work and photos. It was hard working with someone who barely knew how to e-mail something. I didn't have the patience. And some people you just don't click with and she was a bit awkward. But I did have nice hair for some time and got to go to a pretty cool fashion show before Circa closed down..it was all very random and awkward is the only way I could put it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com