Thursday, June 6, 2013




Zurich, Switzerland
May 2013

Got on the train, this is probably the time I rushed to catch the train and did not finish painting my nails. So I did them at the train station, outside, in the dark. There was one lamp post. When I got on the train I could not believe what I saw. Let's just say, Miriam never do this again. This is the second time I have painted my nails and it looks like a baby did them.

I sat down and across from me there was a couple. They were not making out, they were not reciting poetry to each other. The girl was combing her boyfriends' hair. He had such long, luscious blonde hair. You know those Romance books old ladies read? The cover always has some overly buff guy and he has long hair and is standing on some sort of cliff or boat and it is blowing and slightly wavy. Yes, that hair.

At first I thought it was kind of weird, but they were cute in a way as well, and he got very shiny hair because of her help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com