Thursday, June 6, 2013




Rome to Zurich
June 2013

Taking the plane back home, was a bit tired from the day and just wanted to finish my book and relax on the short flight home. A man sat beside me but left a space in between and in that seat put his bags. Or man purse.

But at take-off he moved to the middle seat. And doesn't matter if you're reading a book, listening to music, picking your nose, people will still talk to you. So he begins by saying if I am from Switzerland and if I liked Rome.

Then on and on about his life, how he has been in Zurich for 3 years, how he likes it better. How old am I? Why am I not married? Why do I want to not live in Canada...

My book has like 3 pages left, come on!

And the best question for last, this is where the conversation stopped.

Do you like disco?

What??

Do you like to go to disco?

No.

Headphones in, Sean Paul till landing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com