Thursday, June 6, 2013



Rome, Italy
June 2013

A good Samaritan. As I mentioned before, getting around the city was pretty simple for the most part, however things always come up, and sometimes you need a direction or help.

I got to one station and I placed my ticket in but it would not come out. I could not cross to the other side, and would have to buy another day ticket. Some lady noticed and called one of the Metro security over to help me. He tried but nothing happened and let me come to the other side. But I told him it was a day pass not a 100 minute ticket.

So then 2 people standing by saw, and passed over their ticket to try to push it through. Did not work, the other one took out a heavy duty xacto knife, because we all walk around with those in our bags, and it did the trick! They missed their first train unfortunatly, but were very, very kind people. Kind people still exist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com