Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Summer 2010
Spadina Streetcar

Monica and I had just came back from a store party and were taking pictures of our wristbands and whatever our hands. There were like 10 people on the streetcar, this man gets up from the middle and comes to us in the back and says that we are not allowed to take photos. It's not allowed. He doesn't want to be in our photos.

For some reason I got really angry and snapped back and told him I wasn't and didn't want to take photos of him. Monica explained that we were just taking photos of our wristbands. He then went and sat at the back of the bus. You don't know how tempted I was to just turn around and take a photo of him and run.

When we got out of the streetcar I turned around and waved my fist like an old lady right when he got out of the streetcar and then I ran away. This story sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com