Saturday, January 15, 2011

Orientation Day
September 2007

Other people have Frosh/Orientation week which are really exciting (I hear) and there are ballons and free t-shirts. At our orientation we began with an early morning start and we got to register for our courses! Yay!!

I think we got free rice or something and I met one girl because we both didn't have any friends) and we sat outside eating whatever it was they gave us, oh I remember there was corn kernels. And then some guy comes up and starts talking to us, ok cool we are all new here and this is how you make friends.

After some talk we learn he is into folk music and he asks if we want to go to the Eaton Centre. We agree (who knows why, I think I had no idea what the Eaton Centre was and wanted to see the amazing strung geese I googled that summer) and yeah this story was a lot more funny in my head. So we ended up walking around the mall and never saw him at school ever again.

None of our classes, and pretty sure he did not even go to our school in the first place because he was a wee bit older. But the Eaton Centre was awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com