Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Eve 2011

Some 18 year old kids on the GO train 1:30 AM ride back home.

18: You guys want to smoke a joint?
Us: No. I just want to get home, don't make the train stop.
18: Oh ok. (Tries to light it 2 times and fails)

M: I feel so dizzy, do you want to scrouch (a word I made up because after that weird Pink drink M bought I had no idea what English was). But we figured it made sense croutch & squat put together equals scrouch.

Throws an emergency exit poster at us.

We can't see outside the windows because we are so low! We are like cows on a train!

Guy throws the GO train map poster from the wall at us.

Girl on phone apologizes for her friend Tyler for his behaviour.

M: Yeah John cut it out.

18: You don't even know my middle name!

What is he talking about?

M: Tyler John cut it out.

Then upon leaving I hit them all with my purple balloon and yell happy new year.

We then proceeded to taping the emergency sign back onto the train wall and putting the map back..somewhat..it was hard you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com