Thursday, February 10, 2011

Summer 2010
Work

I had a few shifts before but this was when I had started my job, this one guy comes into the changeroom and I give him a room. It was very busy that day so I was rushing customers and trying to clean as much clothes as I could off the table with V. Even though it was so busy this guy insited on getting my opinion on each polo he tried on. One was this white polo and he asked if I could see his tatto through it on his back. And I said is it on his shoulder? He said no it was his whole back. Bahaha. And then about little details like if the anchor on the front of the shirt was ok. Or if the shorts were ok. And would stand and wait there when I put customers to their room, some people just don't get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com