Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 2011
Work

This lady came into the changeroom with 20 items to try on. She was in the changeroom for an hour! And had very interesting, thick fake eyelashes. We had a talk about what items she should buy, I suggested the sale items they go the fastest and stopped her from getting a hideous green vest. And then she tried to add taxes on the items. She left and left the other clothes behind till the next time she got paid. She only shops at out store.

An hour later she is back and said she had suddenly got money..and thanked me for all my help. And she'd hook me up. I promise you I'll hook you up.

I have no idea what she was talking about, but whatever she hooks me up with I hope it's either tacos or cocaine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com