Saturday, November 14, 2015

Out of my way, I'm Beyonce.

Zurich Tram, 2015



I don't usually push people out my way. But there are days when I have had enough of people with no manners. I am on way to class and the tram pulls up. I see people coming off and some lady standing right by the door just blocking people. Lady, take one step back and let people through. If you are having a bad day, so be it, but you can cha cha your way to the back. After seeing people pushing around to get out and pushing around her to get in. I come in. Yes, watch out because today is a day on no patience. The guy in front of me squeezes himself around her. I say entschuldigung, and don't you dare pretend you cannot hear me. Nothing? Ok no problem. Let me push my way through with my huge back pack while the tram does a turn and you unbalance yourself from my side push. Fumbling, feet tied. No more entschuldigung for you. I forgot that I am not Beyonce and I cannot really do these sorts of things... I am sorry, but get it together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com