Friday, November 11, 2011



Today I was at work and on cash with J and I called this one lady to come to my line since there was no one there. So she comes over and was asking some questions about the kid's sweater and I went to check the price and the style of it. And whatever we talked for a little and she signed her credit card receipt and than formally introduced herself as L and asked for my name, and I said M. And she said it was nice to meet me and I said it was nice to meet her and she left with her husband. It was so random and unexpected but it was also quite lovely that not everyone is crazy and mean. ;) A good end to the night, which we got out of quickly, because the store died down a lot towards the end. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com