Thursday, February 10, 2011


Summer 2010
Work

This woman comes into work and is asking about a pair of leggings on the mannequin. I tell her we have a few sizes left and show her where they are located. There was a size 8 and 10 I believe and I ask if she'd like me to try another store for a pair in her size? She says no she needs them for tomorrow and is leaving. The worst thing is she was an older woman like 40 and these leggings were in the tween section of the store..they were monochrome fashion photo leggings with pink graffiti and she wanted a pair for herself. And how do you tell someone that they are too old to wear that? Her son or whoever was with her and he was around 10-11 and was just playing on his game and I was like hoping he would say something. But he was too focused on his game and too young to understand. In a few years buddy you'll get it! So I guess thankfully her size wasn't there and she didn't get a pair. I hope I don't grow up and wear clothes that are meant for younger girls..or wear cheetah print pants with white boots..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com