Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I forgot I had this blog until today when my brother said something funny and I thought I should write it down and decided to do it here! I know he's not really a stranger but whatever it's my blog.

So my brother has been jogging lately more than usual around the neigbourhood and this is our conversation.

Me: Are you going out jogging again, why do you always go so late?
M: Because that's when I get the most motivation, because I feel like I'm going to get mugged so it pushes me to run faster. I sprint you know.
Me: Ok M don't forget your hat. Why is your sweater so small?
M: Because it shows off my pecs.

Lately my sister E is always hanging out with me. Like I can't go to any room without her following me, its's getting weird I don't want to be friends. She even sent me this creepy photo and was sitting right across from me eating the pasta I had prepared. I can see her eating it why does she have to send a photo?



Salty.

And she is always taking the cat from me and flaunting it in my face that our cat likes her better than me, what a sister right? Oh E what are we going to do with you and your E jokes.

My lack of updates is due to the fact that I have been sitting at home a lot. Like yesterday I dropped off the girls at school and then from 10 AM to mmm 11 PM I sat on the computer and watched re-runs of Gilmore Girls and Ugly Betty..I did not move from the couch only to pick them up and perhaps make something to eat..actually I ate a whole bag of sunflower seeds that day.

So there is not much strangers to actually encounter so I fail at this blog, I'll try to be more social. Actually, today on the subway this man in a leather jacket and receeding hair line was stuck with a bunch of us packed comutters during rush hour. And I guess he really wanted to get off at his stop fast and the subway speed was just not doing it for him.

He got really angry and started kind of kicking the subway door and then punching it with full force! It was a bit scary actually and I never say that. And then asking people if they had a problem with him hitting the door. Yes we did actually. Thankfully he got off at the next stop.

And last week at work I had one customer who had to use the fitting room and I've gotten used to half naked people running out of the fitting rooms and whatnot. Or when ladies need to zip up the back zipper in the dresses. But I have never had to button up a grown man before. I felt like his mother he was probably 28 and was too lazy to pull down his pants to button the sides instead asked me to do it.

School is starting next week so I'll be around more crazy people soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Don't talk to Strangers
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com